This Policy has been updated on 01-06-2020.
- ‘Kohinoor Collections Private Limited’ (referred as ‘We’, ‘Ours’, or ‘Us’) is the owner & operator of https://www.kohinoorcollections.com ( referred to as “Website/App”). We respect Your privacy and recognize the need to protect Your Personal data and Information shared with Us. The Data /Personal Data /Information We collect will vary depending upon how You use Our Website/App.
- The words "You" or "Your" or "User" as used herein, refer to the Visitor(s) as well as the Subscriber(s).
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CONSENT
- By accessing and browsing the Website/App, in any manner, You represent, agree, acknowledge, and consent that You are eighteen (18) years of age or You have attained the age of majority as per the laws of Your state/province/residence/jurisdiction.
- You can revoke your consent at any time by expressly writing to Us. However, any processing of Personal Data prior to the receipt of Your revocation will not be affected.
The term or word:
- “Information” includes ‘Personal Information or Personal Data’.
- “Personal data” or “Data” includes ‘Personal Information” or “Personal Data’.
- “Processing” whenever referred means handling of Your Personal Data by Us, including collecting, protecting, and storing Your Personal Data.
- “Sensitive Data” mean Personal Data which may reveal information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union activities, physical or mental health, sexual life, genetic or biometric data.
- “Personal Information/Data” shall mean any document/information You provide to Us and shall include, without limitation, ‘your name’, ‘phone no’, ‘Your address’, ‘date of birth’, ‘email address’, ‘gender’, ‘photograph’, ‘occupation’, or credit card or debit card or net banking, other payments details, Your identity proof document number, addressee proof document no, details from data base, social media activity, log in id, password and similar other information.
USE OF SERVICES / SUBCRIPTION /USER ACCOUNT
- To use all the services on the Website/App or to be member, You will need to register using the online registration form and create an account (“Account”). When browsing on the Website/App, You are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until You choose to make an Account on the Website/App. Personal Information about a user is an integral part of Our business.
- The Personal Information of each Account is protected by a password. The User and We will take all measures to prevent any unauthorized access to the Account and the Personal Information. We endeavour to safeguard User information to ensure that Personal Information of each Account is kept private; however, We cannot guarantee the security of User Account information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect Your information or Personal data to provide You better experience and services. We collect following information or Personal data of Users (“information” or “Data” or “personal data”):
- When You Browse, We collect and process following Personal Data from Browsers:-
- We collect and process the information such as IP Address, Your browser type and version, time zone setting, and location, browser plug in types and version, smart device information, mobile phone network information, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices You use to access this Website/App.
- We collect and process Your communication preferences and information about how You use Our Website/App including the services You viewed or Searched for, page response times, errors, length and number of visits and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse hovers) as well as the links You clicked on or used.
- We also collect and process the User submitted Data including the data collected from specific function, for instance a contest or a survey; and Your consents, permissions, or preferences that You give to the Website/App.
When You Subscribe /log in, We collect and process following Personal Data:-
- Your Personal information provided at the time of registration including username or similar identifier, names, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, financial information. Also, Your photo or video, if such is uploaded to Your profile.
- Any other data submitted by You, including data collected at Your discretion for a specific function, Your interest, preferences, feedback, survey responses, or any text, image, video, if any uploaded on Website/App
- When You are conducting financial transaction, We or Payment gateway or Partner Website/App (‘Third Party’ or ‘Third Party Website/App’) may collect information such as Your net banking id, debit card /credit card details, ‘Your name’, ‘phone no’, ‘date of birth’, ‘email address’, wallet details, UPI id’s, or any other payment details/methods.
- Your information may be collected through cookies as provided here in below.
- We may also collect Personal Information on the Website/App by information filled in forms or by Your correspondences with Us by way of e-mail or chat, information provided while registering to use the Website/App, subscribing to any services or products offered on the Website/App. While using the services available on the Website/App, We may also store information based on the usage history; this includes, but is not limited to, details of Your subscription, content viewed, event information, clickstream information, and Cookies that may uniquely identify the browser or the Account. We may also collect information about You from any contact that You may have with any of Our or employees, such as, with Our customer support team, in surveys, or through interactions with Our affiliates.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Your information or Personal data:-
- To provide Our services and service related purpose such as responding to Your queries, and carrying out the transactions You have requested for; enabling You to use the Website/App; providing You information about services available through Website/App; Resolving glitches on the Website/App including addressing any technical problem,
- Maintain and improve Our services such as navigating Website/App, and carrying out transaction on Website/App
- To communicate or interact with You (Email add, Phone Nos. etc.)
- Improve safety and reliability of Our services
- Reconcile Bank statement
- To prevent fraud and misuse
- To protect our interest, interest of other users
- Enforcing our rights and interest
- For compliance of legal obligations
- For Internal business purpose, such as Data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing and improving experience, identifying usage trends etc
- We develop statistics that are helpful to understand how You can use the Website/App. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of the Website/App and to administer and improve the same. This statistical data is interpreted by Us in Our continuing effort to present on the Website/App, content that You are seeking in a format You find most helpful. The information We collect and analyze is completely anonymous and is used to improve the services offered on the Website/App.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may disclose the information /personal data in following ways:-
- We will share the Personal Information internally with Our employees who are required in the course of business (and solely for the purpose of) to receive and analyse the information. We will not disclose the Personal Information to any third party without Yours explicit consent unless required to do so by law.
- If We are sold to a third party, or We otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, We will transfer the Personal Information to such third party.
- We may also use the Personal Information to deliver information to You, in some cases, targeted towards new services, rewards and promotions.
Following are some circumstances under which and people with whom We will share the Personal information from time-to-time:-
- To update Member’s database
- with trusted partners who work with us under confidentiality agreements; these entities may use the Personal Information to help communicate with You about Our offers, and Our marketing partners
- with companies and/or individuals to perform functions on Our behalf (e.g. processing payments/financial transactions, providing user service, data hosting services), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information as are required to fulfil their functions
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- to share Personal Information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms and Conditions, or to respond to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel or as otherwise required by law
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about the Website/App, Visitors and Subscribers, such as number of visitors, number of Subscribers, number and type of services purchased, etc
- with third parties such as internal service providers that We may use to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations; however, You may note that these internal service providers will be subject to confidentiality agreements with Us and
- with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION/PERSONAL DATA
- We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. Any Personal Information that We collect and store is protected using appropriate means. Although We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the Personal Information, We will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties.
- We assure You that Your information is safe and secure. We use industry standards, physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep Your Personal information safe.
- We store data in password protected servers with limited access to the employees and other personnel consultants on need to know basis.
- In order to make every effort to ensure that the Visitor’s /Member’s experience at the Website/App is secure, We use encryption technology to protect the Visitor/ Member against the loss, misuse or alteration of the Personal Information.
- Your payment information such as net banking, Your credit card/debit card number, credit card/debit card expiry date, Your cvv no etc. are protected through use of encryption technology.
- Access to Your online account on the Website/App is password protected, You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure safety of Your personal information, You are advised against sharing Your user name and password with any one
MARKTING INFORMATION /OPTING OUT
- We may process Your personal data so as to inform You about existing /future services by sending You periodic announcements. You have right to object at any time to the processing of Your Personal Data for marketing purposes by clicking on the opt-out link given at the bottom of marketing emails We send to You. We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications. If You do not want to receive commercial email or other mail from Us, You can opt-out of receiving information by using the "unsubscribe" option in any marketing e-mail or send an email at email@example.com.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may keep the Personal Information for only as long as required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain Your personal Data for longer period in the event of a complaint or if We reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect of Our relationship with You.
- The amount, nature and sensitivity of Your Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of Your Personal Data, the purpose for which We process Your Personal Data and whether We can achieve those purposes through other means and applicable legal requirement shall also be basis of determination of the retention period.
- Where We no longer need to process Your Personal Data, We will delete the same from Our system. However, We may keep Your data for longer if We cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. If We do, We will make sure that Your privacy is protected and that Your data are only used for those purposes.
- For any query regarding data retention practices, please contact Us by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Our full endeavour is to make You aware about Your rights in relation to Your Personal data We process. You may exercise following rights /option:-
- You can get access or receive a copy of Your Personal Data that We Hold and to check that We are lawfully processing it.
- If You believe that Your information We hold is inaccurate or incomplete, You can correct it or have right to request that We correct such inaccurate Personal information.
- You may request that We delete Your personal information if You belief that : (a) We no longer need to process Your information for the purpose for which it was provided, (b) You wish to withdraw Your content for permission to process Your personal information, or (c) We are not using Your information in lawful manner.
- If You don’t want to use our services, You always have the option to delete Your account with Us.
- However, You should understand that as a result of deleting Your personal information, You will lose access to most of Our Services.
- Further, there is a grace period of 45 days before We proceed for erasure of Your personal data pursuant to your request. During the grace period You will be allowed to restore your account. The grace period functionality allows You not to lose any important information and options by mistake. After the expiration of the grace period, however Your account will be deleted.
- You have the right to object the processing of Your Personal data where We are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about Your particular situation which makes You want to object to processing on this ground. If You exercise Your right to object, We will no longer process Your personal data unless We can demonstrate compelling legitimate ground for the processing which override Your interest, rights and freedom or for the establishment, exercise and defense of legal claims.
- If You object to processing for direct marketing purposes, then We will stop the processing of Your Personal data for such purposes.
- Depending upon circumstances, We may need to restrict or cease processing Your Personal data altogether or, where requested, delete Your Personal Data.
- If You object Us processing Your personal data, We may have to suspend the Services We provide to You.
- You may request for restriction of processing Your personal data if, (a) it is not accurate; or (b) it has been used unlawfully but You don’t want to delete it; or (c) it is not relevant any more, but You want us to keep it for use in the possible legal claims; or (d) You have already asked us to stop using Your Personal data but You are waiting for us to confirm if We have legitimate grounds to use Your Personal Data.
- If You request restriction of processing Your personal data, We may have to suspend the Services We provide to You.
- When We have requested Your permission to process Your Personal Data or You have provided Us with information for the purposes of entering into a contract with You, You have the right to receive the personal data You provided Us in a portable format. You may also request Us to provide it directly to a third party, if technically feasible. We are not responsible for any such third party use of Your account information, which will be governed by their agreement with You and any privacy statement they provided to You.
- Please note that some request to delete certain personal data will require deletion of Your account as a subscriber as the provision of Member Account is inextricably linked to use of certain personal data (e.g. Your email address). Also note that it is possible that We require additional information from You in order to verify Your authorisation to make the request and to honor Your request.
- To exercise any of Your rights, or if You have any other questions about Our use of Your Personal data, please contact us by sending email at email@example.com
REVIEW & UPDATE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- When You are signed in, You can always access, modify, review, and update information provided during the registration process. You can also review and control information saved in Your account. If You don’t want to use our services, You have always option to delete Your account with Us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE/APP /SERVICE SITE
- When You click on a Service Site/Third Party Website/App or Link, You will be entering another Website/App over which We have no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these Website/Apps including the payment gateway Website/App require You to enter Your Personal Information. We encourage You to read the privacy statements on all such Website/Apps.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third party that receive Your personal information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond Our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, epidemic, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within Our control and which We are not able to overcome.
- You undertake to indemnify and keep Us (and /or Ours Partner, Shareholders Directors, Employees, Investors, Agents, etc) harmless, and any other third party who may be relying on the information provided by You and in the event You are in breach of this policy.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All rights in respect of our trademark are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website/App are the property of their respective owners.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are as under:
Email Id: Compalint@kohinoorcollections.com